Solution Architect - Salesforce
Solution Architect - Salesforce
BearingPoint is one of Europe’s leading independent, partner led technology services and business consulting organisation and a highly regarded strategic partner for our clients.
We are actively seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to join BearingPoint at a pivotal moment of growth and investment and help develop the UK’s most amazing Salesforce practice. We are proud to operate as a “boutique style” cohort of inspired and passionate experts in our field with focus on innovation, collaboration, and customer success.
We are a people focused business with the strong belief that business success comes from enabling our colleagues to grow, follow their aspirations and have fun at what they do. We see our technology partnerships, such as Salesforce, as a key pillar of our future success in looking for the very best leading digital solutions for our clients. If you are a Solution Architect with experience in Salesforce.com we would love to hear from you.
Project Delivery Responsibilities
- Responsible for the functional and technical design of scalable, best in class Salesforce solutions for our customers
- Helping to shape best-in-class customer experience journeys enabled by the latest Salesforce technology.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations.
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Developing platform strategies in regards to Salesforce roadmaps, architectural standards, operational and servicing models, compliance, etc.
- Leading a team of analysts and consultants by providing supervision and mentorship
- Ensuring adherence to the project’s scope and schedule and providing quality assurance during ongoing delivery
- Collaborating with BearingPoint’s wider team across our people, process and technology practices
- Providing thought-leadership and industry insight within your domain of specialisation
- Helping to shape BearingPoint’s Salesforce consulting propositions and actively contributing to our community of practice
We are looking for Solution Architects with:
- 5-8 years’ experience with the Salesforce platform preferably in various industries, holding more than one relevant Salesforce certifications.
- Good understanding of Salesforce core capabilities (Sales Cloud and Service Cloud) and ideally at least one other Salesforce product line (e.g. Industry Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Commerce Cloud, CPQ, Mule Soft, etc.)
- Experience in designing and implementing complex Salesforce solutions with deep understanding of features and functionality and ability to shape application, security, data and integration models.
- Good understanding of Salesforce configuration/customization concepts, options and limitations including workflows, process builder, flows, Apex and LWCs.
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture and relevant Salesforce integration considerations
- Experienced with relevant Salesforce software development lifecycle methodologies and Agile ways of working.
- Strong background in either technology advisory or in-house consulting functions within Salesforce end-users
- Ability to independently problem solve and research solutions.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach, and respect.