BearingPoint is one of Europe’s leading independent, partner led technology services and business consulting organisation and a highly regarded strategic partner for our clients.
We are actively seeking a Consultant to join our Core Consulting Team. The Consultant will work across projects in both management and technology consulting serving clients in the Commercial, Public and Financial Services sectors.
This is a great opportunity to join BearingPoint at a pivotal moment of growth and investment and be part of a community of like-minded consultants. We are proud to operate as a “boutique style” cohort of inspired and passionate experts in our field with focus on innovation, collaboration, and customer success.
- To play active role in project workstreams and be responsible for rigorous analysis to identify and validate value creation opportunities for clients
- Apply deep business acumen to propose innovative solutions for sustained growth and profitability
- Conduct analysis to address critical business issues and generate insights about the client and industry business performance
- Support the project team to create innovative deliverables of exceptional quality, applying the most appropriate BearingPoint tools, techniques and approaches
- Work directly with clients and communicate in an effective manner
- Contribute to business development work, including taking our key propositions to market and prepare bids and proposals
- Carry out core consulting activities such as: process mapping, develop business cases, market research, manage workshops, documenting client requirements and program management office.
What is in it for you?
- You will work in an organisation where no two days are the same
- You will work in a global organisation that is large enough to offer a wide variety of challenging opportunities, but in a local community where everyone knows your name and are always willing to offer support
- You will be supported to continuously grow and develop your career and have the opportunity to support and mentor junior consultants
- You will develop strong consulting skills, working on a wide variety of projects for clients in the consumer industries, production industries, financial services and the public sector.
- You will work with other like-minded and creative individuals to develop new ideas that have the potential to make a real difference to the businesses we work with
- You will have the opportunity to support the development of new business and service offerings
- Ideally, candidates should have at least three years relevant experience either exclusively in a management consultancy or a combination of consultancy and industry
- Proactive individuals who can demonstrate that they have successfully supported project workstreams, built trust and relationships with team members and clients
- Must be structured thinkers with strong analytical skills. Experience in Excel, SQL and data modelling is advantageous.
- Candidates should have developed capabilities in areas such as business strategy, transformation, customer strategy, TOM, OPEX, supply chain and financial principles
- Must be able to point to real results that they have achieved in their career to date
- Most importantly candidates should be looking for a career not just another job. They must have a real commitment to consulting and a passion for delivering high value work to our clients
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
Diversity & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilized and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach, and respect.
If you need any accommodations at either application, screening or interview stages please do not hesitate to reach out via our careers website.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.