Cyber Security Consultant
Cyber Security Consultant
As a trusted advisor and member of BearingPoint’s Technology Service Line, you will get the opportunity work with senior business and technology stakeholders within our clients to help position technology to achieve business outcomes. You will get the opportunity to define both the business and IT strategy for leading organisations. You will gain an understanding of our clients’ business objectives and play a key role in creating attractive, pragmatic information security plans and roadmaps to meet business demands focused on rapid time to value.
You will also have the opportunity to join and contribute to our firm wide Data Privacy & Security community to leverage and share best practices, industry trends and accelerators to benefit our client engagements and maximize client outcomes.
This is a great opportunity to join BearingPoint at a pivotal moment of growth and investment and be part of a community of like-minded consultants. We are proud to operate as a “boutique style” cohort of inspired and passionate experts in our field with focus on innovation, collaboration, and customer success.
You will have at have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the field of risk management, compliance, or information security. Preferably with industry recognised Cyber security certifications.
You will also:
- Have experience in one of the following topics: IT security concepts, business continuity, identity and access management solutions or cyber security.
- Be comfortable working in a consulting environment where the problems or solutions are not always obvious and working in a collaborative manner with clients and team members is required to find the best solutions.
- Be able to capture and understand core business needs, reframe these in a technology context, and communicate your vision to achieve stakeholder buy-in.
- Be ambitious, outgoing, self-motivated, and interested in applying technology to achieve tangible business outcomes.
- Have direct experience in the planning and delivery of successful information security transformation programmes.
- Have strong influencing skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English).
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
- Build information security management systems.
- Support and lead the conception of digital solutions.
- Create risk-aware approaches to business continuity.
- Contribute to the development of secure digital approaches.
Understand the technical concepts associated with the Internet of Things security, as well as Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Security Operation Centre (SOC), Forensics for Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), and User Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA).
What benefits are available to you?
BearingPoint offers excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website Careers | BearingPoint United Kingdom
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect. If you need any accommodations at either application, screening or interview stages please do not hesitate to reach out via our careers website.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.