Senior Transformation and Training Consultant
Senior Transformation and Training Consultant
BearingPoint is one of Europe’s leading independent, partner led technology services and business consulting organisation and a highly regarded strategic partner for our clients.
This is a great opportunity to join BearingPoint at a pivotal moment of growth and investment and be part of a community of like-minded consultants. We are proud to operate as a “boutique style” cohort of inspired and passionate experts in our field with focus on innovation, collaboration, and customer success.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Transformation and Training Consultant to join our busy Operations team.
What will you be doing?
The role will involve leading change programmes within client projects, working with the BearingPoint and client teams to embed change and ensure long term project transformation success. An example role within an upcoming client project is detailed below by way of illustration:
- Leading the change and transformation programme for a major luxury brand undergoing a global Source to Payment process improvement and digitalisation project across 5000 users within 39 markets worldwide
- Change Management is at the heart of the programme success. Starting during the Core operating model development phase, you will assess the impacts on each type of population within the business and tailor the change management strategy to the local regions and cultures through a network of S2C and P2P ambassadors
- You will capitalise on digital and innovative change management tools to help foster adoption, and use gamification to stimulate operational adoption and involvement for the long term
So, what does the ideal candidate look like?
- You will have project management and transformation experience, knowledgeable in change management, business strategies and processes, ideally within consulting and/or a logistics and supply chain organization.
- You understand procurement process transformation and / or procurement system implementation (Coupa, Ariba etc..)
- You are passionate about technology and how it is used to deliver services and improve user experience
- You are a team player who enjoys working collaboratively with people from different backgrounds and areas of expertise
- You will bring practical experience of using and applying structured Change Management methodologies
- You will have an established track record in supporting the delivery of successful transformation programmes
- You will be someone who takes pride in their work, has an innate curiosity and strong customer service ethos
- You continuously strive to develop yourself and support the development of others by sharing knowledge and experience
- Your enthusiasm is complimented by emotional intelligence, resilience and determination to realise your goals
- You will be resilient and adaptable to changing situations, and unfazed by the variety and scope of work involved in Change Management
- Ideally you will have a background or experience in consumer goods and retail.
What is in it for you?
- You will work in an organisation where no two days are the same
- You will have the opportunity to work on stand alone change management projects, or as part of a multi-disciplined team delivering a large-scale technology or organisation transformation programme
- You will work in a global organisation that is large enough to offer a wide variety of challenging opportunities, but in a local community where everyone to knows your name and are always willing to offer support
- You will be supported to continuously grow and develop your career and have the opportunity to support and mentor junior consultants
- You will work with other like-minded and creative individuals to develop new ideas that have the potential to make a real difference to the businesses we work with
- You will have the opportunity to support the development of new business and service offerings
What benefits are available to me:
- BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
- If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
Diversity & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilized and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach, and respect.
If you need any accommodations at either application, screening or interview stages please do not hesitate to reach out via our careers website.